Making a cappuccino with an espresso machine is a simple process that involves three main steps: brewing the espresso, steaming the milk, and combining the two.
Here’s a basic guide on how to make a cappuccino with an espresso machine:
- Beging by brewing a shot of espresso into a small cup or pitcher.
- Next, steam the milk for your cappuccino by filling the milk pitcher with cold milk and placing it under the steam wand of your espresso machine.
- Once the milk is steamed, you should have a nice frothy foam on top.
- Pour the steamed milk into the cup with the brewed espresso, and use a spoon to hold back the foam while you pour.
- Once the cup is two-thirds full of steamed milk, spoon the foam on top of the cappuccino.
- Your cappuccino is now ready to be enjoyed!
Note: Make sure you clean the machine and the attachments after each use.
It is also important to use quality ingredients and practice to get the perfect espresso shot, frothy milk, and layering.